PADI Master Instructor Rating
PADI Master Instructors are recognised as part of the elite of SCUBA dive educators, embodying the essence of a true diving professional with a thorough understanding of the PADI System of Diver Education who have trained more than 150 PADI divers.
PADI Master Instructors help shape the future of PADI dive courses by being industry leaders.
Earned not through training, but by exemplifying what it means to be a PADI Instructor, the PADI Master Instructor rating is unique in the PADI System.
PADI Master Instructor Prerequisites
To earn the rating of PADI Master Instructor you must:
- be a renewed Instructor Development Course IDC Staff Instructor of teaching status;
- have been a PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor OWSI for at least 2 years;
- be a current Emergency First Response Instructor EFRI;
- have certified at least 150 PADI divers;
- have a complete understanding of the PADI System of Diver Education;
- have participated in at least 3 PADI Instructor Development seminars;
- use the complete PADI System of Diver Education, including the required PADI training materials when conducting PADI programs;
- use methods consistent with PADI Standards & Philosophy as outlined in the PADI Instructor Manual;
- conduct all PADI certification courses and issue PADI as your primary certification;
- have no verified Quality Assurance violations within the past 6 months and no open quality assurance inquiries in progress;
- demonstrate support of the PADI organisation’s efforts to establish equatic education and conservations programs;
Contact us now for a customised Instructor Development Course Package or Internship.
Tel: +60 12 866 1935