Become a PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor OWSI with the best value 1 Month PADI IDC Internship in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia on offer today!
During the 1 Month PADI IDC Internship in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, you will receive intense training by our expert PADI IDC GoPro Team, who will ensure 100% success.
Our 1 Month PADI IDC Internship leads up to the 2 day PADI IE Instructor Examination, successful completion of which will qualify you as a PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor OWSI.
With hands-on, real-world experience at our busy PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre, you not only finish this internship with a qualification, but with bankable dive centre work experience too.
During the 1 Month PADI IDC Internship in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, you will also receive training workshops in the following areas:
- Underwater Photography;
- Ascents & Descents;
- Plus IDC Preparation course covering Dive Theory;
PADI IDC Internship Includes
What’s included in your 1 month PADI IDC Internship here in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia? We’ve made it as easy as possible for you – all you have to do is just show up.
Here’s what is included:
- All the benefits of doing a professional SCUBA diving Internship with Downbelow;
- Private, en-suite accommodation with daily breakfast;
- Daily lunch & refreshment when at our dive centre on Gaya island;
- Use of dive centre dive gear (except compass, dive computer & SMB);
- Transfers from mainland to our island dive centre;
- All jetty and park fees;
- Free use of wireless Internet at our dive shop;
- Unlimited shore & boat diving;
- Internship training at our busy dive centre;
- Full Instructor Development Course:
- PADI AI Assistant Instructor;
- Emergency First Response Instructor EFRI;
- PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor OWSI;
- PADI Instructor Development Course IDC workshops;
- PADI IDC Preparation – Dive Theory;
- PADI IDC Crew Pack;
- EFRI Manual & Binder;
- Company rate on travel packages from our Sabah Travel Centre;
Package Price: RM 7,100
(approx. US$ 2,333)
PADI IDC Internship Excludes
Here’s a few items excluded from the price:
- Fees paid to PADI Directly:
- PADI IE Instructor Exam Fee;
- PADI IDC Application Fee;
- EFRI Application Fee;
More detail on our PADI IDC Prices page…
- Evening meals;
- Alcoholic drinks;
- Other things not explicitly mentioned;
PADI IDC Internship Prerequisites
Before you start your 1 Month PADI IDC Internship in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, you’ll need the following:
- Proof of Open Water, Advanced, Rescue & Divemaster certifications (or equivalents);
- Certified Open Water Diver for at least 6 months;
- First Aid & CPR training within the last 24 months;
- Diving Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months;
- Proof of at least 60 logged dives;
- Proof of deep, night & navigation diving;
However, if you do not meet all of these requirements, don’t worry.
Just email us and tell us what your current qualifications are and how much time you have to complete the course. Our expert PADI IDC GoPro Team will propose a customised solution for your needs.
Contact us now for a customised Instructor Development Course Package or Internship.
Tel: +60 12 866 1935