The 1-month Go PRO PADI Divemaster Internship in Borneo, Malaysia is your 1st step from recreational SCUBA diving to a professional SCUBA diving qualification.
During the 1-month that you spend at our PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre in Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, you will hone your skills and expand your knowledge of diving, to the professional level.
Your leadership skills will be developed during this 1-month PADI Divemaster Internship, qualifying you to assist instructors with student divers and supervise recreational divers.
Expert PADI IDC Go PRO Team
As with our IDC and other professional internship programs, our expert PADI IDC GoPro Team will team teach you the program, but 1 dedicated PADI Instructor Trainer will mentor you.
As your training will take place on Gaya Island where our dive centre is, you won’t be stuck in a classroom on the mainland all day during your 1-month Go PRO PADI Divemaster Internship in Borneo, Malaysia.
As a PADI Divemaster in training your own compass, dive computer and SMB are some of the items you are required to own. Your own equipment is also recommended, but is not absolutely vital.
Our dive shop in KK Times Square is one of the most thoroughly stocked in Kota Kinabalu, and have everything you may need.
By completing your 1-month Go PRO PADI Divemaster Internship in Borneo, Malaysia, you would have gained the prerequisite certification for the PADI Instructor Development Course IDC.
Divemaster Internship Includes
What’s included in your 1-month PADI Divemaster Internship here in Borneo, Malaysia? We’ve made it as easy as possible for you – all you have to do is just show up!
- Private, en-suite accommodation;
- Daily buffet-style lunch & refreshments when at our dive centre on Gaya island;
- Transfers from mainland to our island dive centre;
- All jetty and park fees;
- Free use of wireless Internet at our classroom/dive shop;
- Unlimited shore & boat diving;
- Professional dive training at our dive centre;
- PADI Divemaster qualification (plus 1 years’ membership);
- All required PADI Divemaster educational materials;
- Company rate on travel packages from our Sabah Travel Centre
Divemaster Internship Excludes
Here’s a few items excluded from the price:
- Airfare & Travel Insurance;
- Evening meals & alcoholic drinks;
- PADI fees;
- Dive equipment (rental from our dive centre is available)
Contact us now for a customised Instructor Development Course Package or Internship.
Tel: +60 12 866 1935